Welcome to the FRITZ GRUPPE.
The Fritz group, a company with a history
In 1938, the company was founded by Karl Fritz. In the first two years, it operated in freight haulage in and around Heilbronn. In 1960 Karl Fritz became dispatch forwarder for short and long-distance haulage. “Fritz Transporte“ was founded by Heinrich Fritz in 1971. In 1973, the company started distributing spare-parts for the automotive industry.
Silo transport was introduced in 1985 and, a year later, the transport of liquid metals followed. Just-in-time deliveries, ie order picking and delivery exactly in sequence with production, have been offered since 1988. Here too, perfection is the foundation for success.
The logistics centre in the industrial estate, Böllinger Höfe, was opened in 1990 and two years later Fritz Logistik GmbH was founded.
Since taking over the Spedition Pfefferkorn GmbH in 1996, more emphasis has been put on groupage freight, and since becoming a member of the cooperation CargoLine Logistics Network and this has been optimised and extended. In order to offer our customers, the automotive suppliers, even more efficiency in our transport and logistics operations, we began operating as the logistics provider, Fritz Logistik, in the Bad Friedrichshall business park in 1996. In 1999 we extended our capacity with a further logistics centre covering over 10,000m2.