With nearly 25 years of experience in the area of logistics services for the automotive industry, we have continually expanded our range of services and offer our customers tailored solutions along the value chain.
- Just in sequence commissioning through state-of-the-art technology
- Just in time deliveries
- String of pearls approach according to OEM guidelines
- Delivery to OEM up to assembly location
- Assembly of individual components
- Implemented IT interface to OEM
- Storage with fork lift control system
- Process validation through scanning
- Block and high-rack shelves, depending on customer requirements
- Canopied loading and offloading areas
- Heatable storage areas
- Repacking of various goods
- Efficiency improvement and cost reduction through intelligent container management
- Optimisation of individual procurement and distribution solutions
- Constant CIP dialogue
- In-house logistics
- Certification VDA 6.2
Tel.: +49 7131/289-0
Fax: +49 7131/1573-7930
FAQs - We are happy to answer your questions.
Freight costs depend on the distance and weight of the respective shipment. For concrete cost planning, please contact our divisional manager for automotive logistics, Mr. Peter Abel, at email@example.com or by phone at +49 7131/289-0.
I need a production part as soon as possible. How fast can you deliver?
By express delivery we provide a vehicle within 60 minutes after the order. The delivery time depends on the distance and legal requirements. You can find out more about this under express deliveriers.
You have further questions? Then please feel free to contact us!
Our division manager for automotive logistics, Mr. Peter Abel, will be happy to assist you by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+49 7131/289-0).