Waste Transports

Leave your trash to us!

The Fritz Group has a transport license according to § 49 Par. 1, § 50 Par. 2 Nr.1 of the Closed Substance Cycle Waste Management Act. This license is indefinite and applies to all federal states and all waste types according to the European waste catalogue.


Thomas Habel
Manager FTL/LTL Services

FAQs - You would like to know more about our waste transports? Here we have compiled initial answers to typical questions that we receive time and again!

We need a waste transport. What do I need to consider?

Waste transports must be documented in accordance with the Ordinance on Waste Recovery and Disposal Records (NachwV) and may only be transported by companies that have the corresponding transport permit.

What are the costs?

The transport costs depend on the vehicle requirements and the distance to the recipient. For concrete cost planning, please contact our division manager for cargo transport, Mr. Thomas Habel, by e-mail at thomas.habel@fritz-gruppe.de or by telephone at +49 7131/1573-3024.

What kind of waste can we have transported?

We have an unlimited transport permit for all types of waste.

We would like to have waste transported across borders. Do we need an extra permit for this?

No, an external permit is not necessary. For the transport, you must carry out a notification procedure (authorization procedure), in which you classify the place of departure, destination and waste.

How do I have to label the waste? What other regulations must I observe?

The vehicle must be equipped with an "A" plate. The shipper must clarify whether the waste is hazardous and then classify it accordingly.

You have further questions? Then please contact us!

You can reach our division manager, Mr. Thomas Habel, directly by e-mail at thomas.habel@fritz-gruppe.de or by telephone at +49 7131/1573-3024. We look forward to hearing from you!