English
Menü
Suche

History

1938

 

1990

Founding of Fritz Spedition by Karl Fritz

Wolfram Fritz assumes management of the company as third generation family member, logistics centre Böllinger Höfe (Heilbronn) put into operation

1992

1996

Founding of Fritz Logistik GmbH

Acquisition of Pfefferkorn Spedition, commerce and industry centre (GIF) Bad Friedrichshall put into operation

2002

 

2006

A hazardous goods warehouse is put into operation

Integration of Beck Spedition into the Fritz Group, doubling of handling area at Pfefferkorn Spedition

2007

2008

Start of the regional hub South, construction of an additional warehouse

4,000 additional square metres of storage area for inflammable liquids of R-statements 10-12 and larger amounts of aerosols class 2 are put into operation

2009

2011

Acquisition of Spedition Rahm Gundelsheim/Falkenstein

Partner of CargoLine Logistics Network

2012/2013

2013/2014

Founding of PLSH GmbH and PLSH Academy

Expansion of logistics space for chemical products

 

2015

2016

Integration of Spedition Rahm into the Fritz Group

Expansion of Auerbach site, construction of an additional warehouse (2,500 m²)