Contract logistics at CargoLine
Welcome to CargoLine's logistics manufactory!
With CargoLine, contract logistics means so much more than warehouse management. We combine tailor-made logistics and logistics-related services with the advantages of our own transportation network and offer the local presence and flexibility you would expect of a medium-sized company. Throughout Europe. And, thanks to our certification programme, with guaranteed uniform quality standards throughout the alliance. With 1.6 million sqm of warehouse area and 1.6 million pallet spaces at our disposal in Germany alone, we offer exactly the amount of contract logistics services you need. Individual and designed to suit your requirements.
A selection of our contract logistics services along the value-added chain:
- C-parts logistics
- Container management
- Consignment warehouse processing
- Display construction
- Disposal and spare parts logistics
- Kanban supply
- Logistics consulting
- Material processing
- Picking and packing
- Product finishing
- Quality control
- Returns management
- Supplier management
- Supply and disposal of production materials
You are asking yourself why you ought to opt for CargoLine as your contract logistics partner?
We think the following facts speak for themselves:
- Big range of services
- Alliance of medium-sized companies offering local presence, long-term support from a single, dedicated point of contact, a partnership of equals and a spirit of innovation as well as maximum flexibility and quality
- Uniform quality and standards across the network: all CargoLine partners are certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001 incl. the HACCP concept and logistics services as well as with DIN EN ISO 14001. Furthermore, the alliance is a member of s.a.f.e.
- Certification in accordance with SQAS, QEHS, AEO and other standards
- Compliance, among others, with aviation safety directives as well as IFS, HACCP and GMP standards
- Proprietary network offering seamless European coverage with approx. 80 partners and more than 1,500 daily line hauls. That way highly efficient and with optimal transport quality.
- A total of more than 1.6 million sqm of warehouse area or 1.6 million pallet spaces in Germany alone
- Open customs (OCW) , automated small parts (ASPW), temperature controlled (TCW) and hazardous materials warehouses and much more
- SAP interfaces
- Access controls and video surveillance