- Stable transport temperatures – from pick-up to arrival at the destination
- Regular running time of 24 hours, notification until 01:00 PM on the previous day
- In the full load sector we can ensure temperatures of -28°C to +25°C
- Temperatur controlled trailers with double-deck
- Temperatur controlled with double-deck and lifting platform
- Temperatur controlled with separating wall
- Thermo trailers
- Swap body trucks, partially double-deck
- Tank trailers for food ethanol (GGVSEB – dangerous goods regulation road, rail, inland waters)
- Customs-approved measurement chamber vehicles
We will also gladly store your products according to the latest IFS standard and HACCP concept.
FAQs - You have questions about food transport? Then please read on here!
- How is our food stored during transport?
- I want to ship sensitive goods. How is the hygiene concept and refrigeration ensured?
- How long does a food delivery take?
- I would like to complain about a food shipment. What can I do?
- Is there a minimum transport quantity?
- Do I have to mark our goods or take other precautions?
- We would like to ship alcohol. What do I have to consider?
The packaged foodstuffs are handled 2 times during general cargo shipping and during this time they are in the general cargo warehouse, which is operated in accordance with the HACCP guideline. HACCP stands for "Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points" and is a hazard analysis with the aim of avoiding the possible and potential hazards in food production.
We work according to the principles of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) and IFS (International Featured Standards). During transport, the cooling temperatures in our thermal vehicles and their progress are documented. Learn more about temperature-controlled food transports at Fritz Gruppe here.
In the general cargo sector, the goods must be provided with a barcode label. We will be happy to support you with the labeling. Find out more about our services in detail here or contact the Fritz Gruppe's food contact person: +49 69 951550-196, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly concentrated alcohol is a dangerous good. The shipment must therefore be marked with the appropriate dangerous goods note.
Do you still have questions? We will be happy to advise you without obligation. Just send us an e-mail to our division manager for cargo transport at Fritz Gruppe, Thomas Haber (email@example.com). You can reach him and his colleagues by phone at +49 7131/1573-3024.