Competence without borders – with a network of international partners, you have an area-wide LCL system in Europe at your disposal. We conduct transports to and from overseas in cooperation with renowned sea and air freight agencies.
Your advantages at a glance:
- NightLine Europe Next Day - Europe within 24 hours
- Connection to the CargoLine Europe hub with daily, Europe-wide departures
- Daily routes for groupage freight, part load and full load
- Sea and air freight transports in cooperation with renowned partners
- International hazardous goods transports across land borders and to overseas
- Customs clearance and customs warehousing
- ATLAS procedure
- Europe-wide express deliveries
- Container stowing
FAQs - You have questions about international transports? Then you might find the right answer here!
- To which countries can products be shipped?
- Is there a minimum quantity for international shipments?
- What are the costs?
- How long does our delivery take?
- Is customs clearance for export part of the service?
- How can we track our third country shipment?
- How can I provide missing value documents for customs clearance of our shipment?
- What do I do if a shipment gets stuck at customs?
We ship your goods to all member countries of the EU and neighboring countries. Here you can find the departure schedule of Fritz Group.
The freight of a transport is always determined individually from the freight calculation weight and the distance. Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and let the professional experts of the Fritz Group advise you on your individual needs.
The duration of the delivery depends on the country to which the delivery is to be made. Thereby we drive to certain countries differently often per week. All further information can be found in the Fritz Group departure schedule or contact us directly with your inquiry at email@example.com.
We offer customs clearance as a complementary service and rely on extra well-trained staff such as the customs representative at Fritz Group. If you have any questions regarding your transport and customs clearance, please feel free to send us an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of missing documents of value, new original documents must be created and the old process at the customs office must be revised. Here we are happy to help you! Just send us an inquiry to email@example.com and we will find an individual solution for you.
What do I do if a shipment gets stuck at customs?
If a shipment could not be delivered to you, open questions are to be clarified on the part of the customs office. Please contact the customs office indicated in the notification letter as soon as possible. In the notification letter you will find important information about the next steps and at which customs office and for how long your shipment will be stored.